My name is Amanda Collinson and I am based in Leigh on Sea, Essex. I offer a professional, confidential counselling service in a comfortable environment where your thoughts, feelings and experiences can be shared.
I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and my practice is governed by their professional code of ethics and practice.
You can check my membership with the BACP on the Counselling Directory website.
- Certificate in Generalised Anxiety (GAD) and Panic Disorders (2018)
- Certificate in Mindfulness for Stress (2017)
- Certificate in Mindfulness Practice (2016)
- Certificate in Meditation (2016)
- Certificate in Spirituality Assessment (2014)
- Certificate in Building Self Esteem (2014)
- Certificate in Neonatal Experience (2013)
- Certificate in Child and Baby Bereavement (2011)
- Certificate in Systemic Work with Children and Families (2011)
- Certificate in Attachment and Inner Child Theory (2010)
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy (2008-2010)
- Certificate in Person Centred Counselling (2006-2008)
- Diploma Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) (2008)
- Certificate Attachment Theory and Loss (2009)
- Certificate Childhood Loss and Grief (2009)
- Certificate Working with Teenagers and Grief (2009)
- Certificate Bereavement and Loss (2009)
- Certificate Domestic Violence (2007)
- Member British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
I am a member of BACP and work within their ethical guidelines for good practice in counselling and psychotherapy.
I have experience of working with a wide range of clients bringing diverse issues. I have also provided both bereavement and staff counselling for a local charity.
I am fully insured.
My private practice offers comfortable rooms in Leigh-on-sea, Essex, conveniently located for clients from Southend-on-Sea, Chelmsford and Basildon areas, near Fenchurch Street rail line.